[Caml-list] Enhtop for OCaml 3.10.0

Zheng Li

Sep 4, 2007, 7:58:10 PM9/4/07
to caml...@inria.fr

Hi,

This is a quick notice about the availability of Enhtop (enhanced
toplevel) for OCaml 3.10.0. Compared with previous release, this
update is just the adaption to the new version of OCaml, no
features been added.

As before, we provide the patch itself, bytecode toplevel and
debian packages. Moreover, we now have a win32-mingw distribution
in the form of a zipped package of several substitution
files. Just unzip it to your OCaml installation directory and let
the new files cover the original ones (be careful to back up your
installation first).

The address remains the same [1].

Cheers

[1] http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~li/software/index.html#enhtop