[Caml-list] Smoke 2.01 for OCaml 3.09

1 view

Jon Harrop

Oct 3, 2007, 6:10:04 PM10/3/07
to caml...@inria.fr

Matthieu Dubuget kindly pointed out that our previous upload of the free
edition of Smoke for OCaml 3.09 still had the erroneous requirement upon our
internal stdlib2 library.

As around a third of the downloads are still for 3.09, we've removed this
dependency so you can still use Smoke without upgrading to 3.10:

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/smoke_vector_graphics/free.html

If you're interested in buying add-ons or a commercial license for Smoke,
please e-mail me or register your interest on-line:

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/smoke_vector_graphics/register.html