[Caml-list] ODT: OCaml Development Tools 1.1 released

Emmanuel Dieul

Jun 1, 2007, 3:12:30 PM6/1/07
to Caml List, OCaml Beginners, OCaml Developers
*** please apologise for multiple copies ***

Hi everyone,

The new version of ODT has been released this evening. It now supports
execution via the Java 1.5 JVM and, most of all, has a new feature: automatic
indentation!
Automatic indentation has been developed in less than two weeks
(2 or 3 hours a day) and is completely configurable via an XML file:
incredible !!!
This release also fixes (minor) bugs.

Everything is available on the ODT website: http://ocamldt.free.fr.
The "overview" page explains its current main features, and the
"install notes" page details some requirements and incompatibilities
with older versions of OCaml.
Some screenshots are also available to show the GUI.

Please, don't hesitate to try ODT (for personal or professional use)
and forward this mail to anyone which could be interested in.

Thanks !

Manu

Gabriel Kerneis

Jun 1, 2007, 4:27:54 PM6/1/07
to caml...@yquem.inria.fr
Le Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:13:41 +0200, Emmanuel Dieul
<emmanue...@free.fr> a écrit :

> Please, don't hesitate to try ODT (for personal or professional use)
> and forward this mail to anyone which could be interested in.

I've got a javascript null pointer exception when i try to use the
"delete" key ; moreover, I've got an error message whenever I try to
open an ocaml file (it asks to check the error log, but I don't know
where it is) and the outline doesn't update.
I use make (via ant) to compile so I can't tell whether it works or not
for me. I'm using Debian unstable.

Regards,
--
Gabriel