[Caml-list] Finger trees

Jon Harrop

Oct 23, 2007, 7:42:26 AM10/23/07
to caml-list

I'm just perusing the multitude of tree data structures out there and was
wondering if anyone has a finger tree implementation written in OCaml?

Cheers,

Diego Olivier FERNANDEZ PONS

Oct 23, 2007, 2:08:04 PM10/23/07
to Jon Harrop, caml-list
Bonjour,

> I'm just perusing the multitude of tree data structures out there and was
> wondering if anyone has a finger tree implementation written in OCaml?

I tried once and didn't see any advantage with respect to traditional
trees or random access trees. There is a paper by Ralf Hinze (Haskell)
but I never tried to port his implementation.

Diego Olivier