[Caml-list] is there a Roman Numeral library

Ashish Agarwal

Mar 14, 2008, 12:52:35 PM3/14/08
to caml-list
Hi all. Does anyone have an OCaml libary for working with Roman Numerals?
Probably easy to write but am hoping it already exists. Thank you.

Ashish Agarwal

Mar 16, 2008, 7:26:35 PM3/16/08
to caml-list
Thanks to both for the implementations. The algorithms differ, and so it was
not obvious that both generate equivalent results. I did some testing and
verified that they do (I ran for integers between 0 and 1000000).

Thanks again.