[Caml-list] ANN: SF Bay Area Functional Programmers http://bayfp.org/

Mike Wells

Aug 21, 2007, 7:13:29 PM8/21/07
to caml...@inria.fr
I'd like to announce the formation of the Bay Area Functional
Programmers group. This group is for anyone using or interested in
functional programming and functional programming languages,
particularly strongly typed languages such as OCaml, Haskell, SML, etc.

The first meeting will be Thursday, September 13th at 7:30pm somewhere
in San Francisco. Please join the mailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/bayfp
<http://groups.google.com/group/bayfp> and suggest a location. The
initial meeting will be a casual pizza and beer get together, although
going forward we'd like to also include speakers, reading and discussion
of technical papers, and some hands on coding. Future announcements and
the location of the first meeting will be posted to the mailing list.

More information will be available on the website: http://bayfp.org/.

Many thanks to the NYFP meetup for the inspiration:
http://lisp.meetup.com/59/.

Mike (+ Keith Fahlgren)