[Caml-list] release: unsigned 64-bit integer library

Jeff Shaw

Apr 15, 2008, 6:40:08 PM4/15/08
to caml...@inria.fr
Dear Ocaml-ers,
If you would like to use C's unsigned long long type in ocaml, please
try my library. I've tested it only on Mac OS X ppc32, ocaml 3.10.x.
Please let me know about any modifications I should make; for instance,
I don't know how to make the library work in windows. Also I haven't
tested storing UInt64.t in hashtables much yet.

http://www.msu.edu/~shawjef3/uint64lib.zip

Quick instructions:
unzip uint64lib.zip
cd uint64lib