[Caml-list] OCaml 3.10.1 release candidate 2

Damien Doligez

Jan 2, 2008, 9:13:38 AM1/2/08
to caml users
Dear OCaml users,

I have the pleasure of announcing the second release candidate
of OCaml 3.10.1.

There are only two changes from RC1:

1. The type-checking of recursive modules was too restrictive
in RC1 (and not restrictive enough in 3.10.0). (PR#4470)
2. There was a problem with the native port on HPPA. (PR#4339)

As usual, this is a source-only version released for testing
by power users and package managers.

If you are using recursive modules, or if you are running OCaml
on HPPA machines, please download and test this version. If
you haven't tested RC1 yet, please test RC2 instead.

As usual, you should drop me <damien....@inria.fr> a mail
after testing, and tell me about any problem you had. Don't forget
to tell me also if all goes well.

This release is available, as usual, at
< ftp://ftp.inria.fr/INRIA/cristal/ocaml/ocaml-3.10/ocaml-3.10.1+rc2.tar.bz2

< ftp://ftp.inria.fr/INRIA/cristal/ocaml/ocaml-3.10/ocaml-3.10.1+rc2.tar.gz

Happy new year and good health to everyone.

-- Damien for the OCaml team