[Caml-list] Jobs with the F# team

1 view

Don Syme

Oct 30, 2007, 7:22:07 PM10/30/07
to caml...@inria.fr
Hi all,

We have two positions open with the F# team, probably based in Redmond though Cambridge UK may be an option. If you're interested then check out these job postings :)

Developer: http://blogs.msdn.com/dsyme/archive/2007/10/30/software-development-engineer-position-on-the-f-team.aspx

Tester: http://blogs.msdn.com/dsyme/archive/2007/10/31/software-development-engineer-in-test-position-on-the-f-team.aspx
OCaml skills are extremely welcome, along with the other skills mentioned in the above posts. Compatibility with core OCaml will remain an important goal as we move forward with F#, and we hope to expand our efforts in this regard.

Kind regards
Don