[Caml-list] ANN: PLplot library bindings update (5.8.0)

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Hezekiah M. Carty

未读,
2008年3月2日 12:39:282008/3/2
收件人 caml-list
I would like to announce an update to my PLplot [1] library bindings
for OCaml.

The code can be downloaded from:
http://code.google.com/p/ocaml-plplot/

The main changes for this release are:
- Works now with camlidl from Debian and other non-GODI installs. The
previous release had problems on non-GODI OCaml installations.
- More or less complete coverage of PLplot 5.8.0 functions. If anything is
missing or needed, please let me know.
- The version number has changed to match the corresponding PLplot version

Requirements:
- OCaml (tested with 3.10.0, should work on older versions?)
- PLplot version 5.7.x or 5.8.x - tested with 5.7.3 through 5.8.0
- camlidl
- findlib

The license is the same as PLplot (LGPLv2+).

This code has been developed and tested on Debian Sid and CentOS 5,
using both GODI and Debian OCaml packages. I would be happy to hear
about any successes or failures on other systems.

There are currently two examples included [2], which corresponds to
examples 11 and 19 on the PLplot website [1]. The PLplot documentation [3]
is a good reference as this binding is very close to the C library.
There is some
documentation available on the ocaml-plplot Google Code wiki as well. Please
feel free to ask if you have any questions, problems or requests.

Enjoy!

[1] - http://plplot.sourceforge.net/

[2] - http://code.google.com/p/ocaml-plplot/source/browse/trunk/examples/x11.ml
and http://code.google.com/p/ocaml-plplot/source/browse/trunk/examples/x19.ml