[Caml-list] ANN: EasyLanguage to C# translator

Joel Reymont

May 25, 2007, 4:53:55 AM5/25/07
to OCaml List
Folks,

I finally released my EasyLanguage [1] to C# translator. You can see
it live at http://algokit.com. I actually wrote two versions over the
course of three months, one in OCaml and one in Haskell. After
briefly deploying the latter, I ended up going with the former.

The site is running on top of Cocan Wiki (kudos to Rich!) and I plan
to populate it as time goes by. I plan to charge traders per
translation, so I will need to add payment system integration, some
reporting, etc. Overall, I'm very satisfied with OCaml and my first
project using it.

Thanks, Joel

[1] http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/2201

--
http://wagerlabs.com/

in...@fx1.net

Mar 25, 2015, 4:17:36 PM3/25/15
seems that algokit isnt working anymore, can you please contact me? I am very interested to your work
regards
taski

dale...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2016, 5:42:55 PM7/28/16
On Friday, May 25, 2007 at 12:53:55 AM UTC-8, Joel Reymont wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I finally released my EasyLanguage [1] to C# translator. You can see
> it live at http://algokit.com. I actually wrote two versions over the
> course of three months, one in OCaml and one in Haskell. After
> briefly deploying the latter, I ended up going with the former.
>
> The site is running on top of Cocan Wiki (kudos to Rich!) and I plan
> to populate it as time goes by. I plan to charge traders per
> translation, so I will need to add payment system integration, some
> reporting, etc. Overall, I'm very satisfied with OCaml and my first
> project using it.
>
> Thanks, Joel
>
> [1] http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/2201
>
> --
> http://wagerlabs.com/
>
> hi
i'm interested in your el to c# transator please contact me