[Caml-list] Yaxpo

Mike Lin

Feb 26, 2007, 10:36:37 PM2/26/07
to caml...@inria.fr
Despite an apparent curse causing any server hosting it to experience
catastrophic hardware failure, I have once again revived the web page for
the Yaxpo XML parser:

http://people.csail.mit.edu/mikelin/yaxpo

Unfortunately, this should not be construed to suggest that I have any
intention of updating the package; it has worked sufficiently for my
purposes for the last five years. Xml-Light or the recently announced Xmlm
are probably easier to use, unless you need the weird reentrancy
stuff enabled by the astounding fallacy of an XML parser written entirely in
CPS.

Mike