[Caml-list] Release date for 3.11?

Richard Jones

Jun 3, 2008, 3:27:09 AM6/3/08
to caml...@inria.fr

I'm sure the answer will be 'when it's ready', but is there a release
date (month / year / ...) for 3.11 or release candidates of 3.11?

Rich.

--
Richard Jones
Red Hat

Xavier Leroy

Jun 3, 2008, 12:46:53 PM6/3/08
to Richard Jones, caml...@inria.fr
> I'm sure the answer will be 'when it's ready', but is there a release
> date (month / year / ...) for 3.11 or release candidates of 3.11?

I'd like to release by late August, provided no show-stopping problems
show up by then.

- Xavier Leroy

Richard Jones

Jun 4, 2008, 12:13:05 PM6/4/08
to caml...@inria.fr
On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 06:46:45PM +0200, Xavier Leroy wrote:
> > I'm sure the answer will be 'when it's ready', but is there a release
> > date (month / year / ...) for 3.11 or release candidates of 3.11?
>
> I'd like to release by late August, provided no show-stopping problems
> show up by then.

If we wanted to follow CVS more closely, eg. in our development
version, should we follow CVS head or are there other branches or tags
that we should look at? I notice someone mentioned a "ocaml311+dev"(?)
tag, but I can't find any tag like that in the CVS web interface.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones
Red Hat