[Caml-list] ANNOUNCE: ocaml-curses 1.0.0 released

Richard Jones

Aug 13, 2007, 3:27:00 PM8/13/07
to caml...@inria.fr, debian-oc...@lists.debian.org
I am pleased to announce the first public release of OCaml Curses,
which is an OCaml binding to the curses/ncurses library.

This project was formerly called OCaml TMK, and all the actual work on
it was done by Nicolas George.

The project homepage is: http://www.nongnu.org/ocaml-tmk/

The released version for download is currently here (until I can work
out how to make releases on the Savannah site ...)

http://annexia.org/tmp/ocaml-curses-1.0.0.tar.gz
http://annexia.org/tmp/ocaml-curses-1.0.0.tar.gz.sig

I'd like to add competent and interested developers to the Savannah
project, particularly the Debian folks who were interested in
packaging this. Please mail me privately.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones
Red Hat

Richard Jones

Aug 25, 2007, 8:15:44 AM8/25/07
to caml...@inria.fr
I am pleased to announce the second release of OCaml Curses, which is

an OCaml binding to the curses / ncurses library.

This version includes a Mac OS X build fix (Andres Varon) and contains
multi-threaded work and additional coverage (Paul Pelzl).

The project homepage is: http://www.nongnu.org/ocaml-tmk/

Releases: http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/ocaml-tmk/

OCaml-curses is also included in Fedora 7/8, just enable the
development repo and then do
yum install ocaml-curses ocaml-curses-devel