[Caml-list] [ANN] OCaml planet on ocamlcore.org

Sylvain Le Gall

Feb 25, 2008, 12:01:17 PM2/25/08
to caml...@inria.fr, ocaml_b...@yahoogroups.com
Hello all,

Since some weeks, a little team of volunteers are setting up services for
the OCaml community.

The first service provided to the community is a planet, which can
aggregate RSS feeds related to OCaml news.

http://planet.ocamlcore.org

Or through our "hub" pages:

http://www.ocamlcore.org

If your blog talks, from time to time, about OCaml and functionnal
programming, you can add your feed to this planet. Subscription are
submitted through the form you can find on planet.ocamlcore.org. They
are processed every days. We don't allowed people to directly add their
feed to avoid "spam-blog".

For now, we don't yet provide a way to remove or change your RSS feed.
Mail us, if you want to change something. In the future we will maybe
change things to automate this.

Regards
Sylvain Le Gall, Stefano Zacchiroli, Romain Beauxis

ps: this planet is not bug free and we will open a bug tracker related
to it when the forge will be online.

Sylvain Le Gall

Feb 25, 2008, 12:15:05 PM2/25/08
On 25-02-2008, Sylvain Le Gall <syl...@le-gall.net> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Since some weeks, a little team of volunteers are setting up services for
> the OCaml community.
>
> The first service provided to the community is a planet, which can
> aggregate RSS feeds related to OCaml news.
>
> http://planet.ocamlcore.org

Sorry, but I need to add some "information":
* we like to have the real name of people for submitting their blog
(Sylvain Le Gall for my blog)
* we do prefer english blog... but i think it will end up by doing some
classification (i.e. and International Planet + English + French)

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall

Johann Spies

Feb 26, 2008, 2:01:14 AM2/26/08
to caml...@yquem.inria.fr, caml...@inria.fr, ocaml_b...@yahoogroups.com
On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 05:00:35PM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Since some weeks, a little team of volunteers are setting up services for
> the OCaml community.
>
> The first service provided to the community is a planet, which can
> aggregate RSS feeds related to OCaml news.
>
> http://planet.ocamlcore.org
>
> Or through our "hub" pages:
>
> http://www.ocamlcore.org

Thank you to everbody involved in providing this service.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while
we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8

signature.asc

Nathaniel Gray

Feb 26, 2008, 1:54:28 PM2/26/08
to Johann Spies, caml...@yquem.inria.fr, caml...@inria.fr, ocaml_b...@yahoogroups.com
2008/2/25 Johann Spies <jsp...@sun.ac.za>:

> On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 05:00:35PM +0000, Sylvain Le Gall wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Since some weeks, a little team of volunteers are setting up services for
> > the OCaml community.
> >
> > The first service provided to the community is a planet, which can
> > aggregate RSS feeds related to OCaml news.
> >
> > http://planet.ocamlcore.org
> >
> > Or through our "hub" pages:
> >
> > http://www.ocamlcore.org
>
> Thank you to everbody involved in providing this service.

Yes indeed, thanks! I'm off to subscribe...