[Caml-list] Ocaml-related jobs, Boston area

Matteo Frigo

Nov 6, 2007, 2:51:27 PM11/6/07
to caml...@yquem.inria.fr
I apologize for spamming this list to which I do not usually
participate, but I would like to make you aware that Cilk Arts is
hiring and that a good chunk of our development is done in Objective
Caml. We are based in Lexington, MA, USA.

Cilk Arts is a venture-backed startup originally founded by
prof. Charles Leiserson and myself to bring to the marketplace the
large body of research done at MIT on Cilk in the past 15 years. Some
long-timers may remember that our Cilk team won the first
International Contest on Functional Programming in 1998. We are big
fans of ocaml (some of you may be familiar with my own work on FFTW).

Our website www.cilk.com gives details about the company, products,
and job positions. I would appreciate if you could forward this
announcement to anyone whom you think could be interested.

Regards,
Matteo Frigo