Exscript is a scripting language for automating Telnet or SSH
sessions. It supports a wide range of features, such as
parallelization, AAA authentication methods, TACACS, and a very simple
template language. Please refer to the project page for updated
documentation (see the links at the bottom of this announcement).
New since 0.9.14
* The Python API was greatly improved.
* New standard library function ipv4.remote_ip() finds the other end
of a /30 network address.
* New standard library function crypt.otp() calculates a one time MD4
* New --no-strip command line option.
* Allow for requesting passwords in fields passed with the -d switch.
* A modulo (%) operator was added.
* Fix: from ... to ... loops were previously broken.
* Python 2.2 or greater
* termconnect (http://code.google.com/p/termconnect/)
* SpiffSignal (http://code.google.com/p/spiff-signal/)
* SpiffWorkqueue (http://code.google.com/p/spiff-workqueue/)
* Python-pexpect (optional, for SSH support)
* ssh (optional, for SSH support)
SVN instructions: http://code.google.com/p/exscript/source
Exscript project page: http://code.google.com/p/exscript/
Mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/exscript
Bug tracker: http://code.google.com/p/exscript/issues/list
Browse the source: http://exscript.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/