Don t want to sound like a party pooper but I think running the falls beforehand means we'll leave late. We are expected at 8 am on sat and I would say it is more important to make sure we make that deadline (or even be earlier than that) than get on the falls. We pbbly want a full day of paddling on Sunday.
Le ven. 05 août 2011 06:49 CEST, Liquid Adventures Kayak School a écrit :
> Can we meet tomorrow at Great Falls MD between 5 - 6 PM? We can >then load the boats and gear, and take a final run on the Falls before >we drive off.
> I think it's very possible that the Air Flight Company will want >extra money to cover the bank fees for charging the cost of the flight >on a credit card. It would be better to have cash in hand. Can we >each bring $605 cash for the flight that we can change to Canadian at >the border? Maybe we can withdraw $400 - $500 in Canada with an ATM >card and bring $200 in American cash to exchange at the border.
> Simon, have you decided if you are going to be French or American >when you cross the border this year? Don't forget your US passport.
> See you all soon, and looking forward to the Magpie.