Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Markus Pilman

não lida,
18 de dez. de 2009, 16:23:4318/12/2009
para expath
Hi all,

I wrote a XML Schema for the http-client which I use in Zorba (please
see atteched file). I think this could be a good point to talk about
the structure of the elements and I would recommend to use schema in
the specification too. Furthermore I would be glad for any comments to
the schema (errors).

Best

Markus

http-client.xsd

Florent Georges

não lida,
21 de dez. de 2009, 06:10:2021/12/2009
para exp...@googlegroups.com
2009/12/18 Markus Pilman wrote:

Hi,

Thanks Markus. I've added it there (hope this is ok for you to have
it published there):

http://www.expath.org/wiki/HttpClient

I tought to add such a schema to the spec, of course, thanks
for helping :-) I thought to use RNC for the spec itself, as it
is more human-readable, but having an XSD one is great too! I
haven't reviewed it in detail (I did not check every element
name, etc.) but it seems correct at first glance.

A remark though: why I hadn't written one before is because the
spec is not finished yet. It should not change a lot anymore,
except regarding the serialization options (as proposed last
week), but it is worth keeping that un mind.

Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/