Fwd: Why: A Colliers Tale

William Ewing

Aug 23, 2021, 5:06:19 AM8/23/21
to Bruce Frobes

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Why: A Colliers Tale
From: "Amazon.co.uk" <store...@amazon.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, 23 August 2021 09:33
To: w.ewi...@btinternet.com
CC:

We have a recommendation for you

Amazon.co.uk
Your Amazon.co.uk     Today's Deals     See All Departments
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Hello William Ewing,

Based on your recent activity, we thought you might be interested in this.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Why: A Colliers Tale
Why: A Colliers Tale
William Ewing, william Ewing

Price: £2.36

Learn more
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Committed to 100% renewable energy. #ChallengeAccepted
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Find Great Deals on Millions of Items Storewide
AmazonBasics
Baby
Blu-ray
Books
Business and Industrial
Camera & Photo
Car & Motorbike
Clothing
Computing
DIY & Tools
DVD
Electronics
Grocery
Health & Beauty
Home & Garden
Jewellery
Kindle Store
Lighting
Digital Music
Music
Musical Instruments & DJ
Office Products
Outlet
Pet Supplies
Shoes & Accessories
Software
Sports & Outdoors
Toys & Games
Video Games
Watches

image
Connect
with us
  image   image

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.co.uk please opt-out here.

Terms and conditions apply. Click on the offer for details of applicable products and terms and conditions. Offers are for a limited time only and subject to availability. Discounts and savings on offers on products sold by Amazon.co.uk (excluding MP3s) refer to savings against Recommended Retail Price ("RRP") or our previous selling price, as indicated. Discounts and savings on Amazon MP3s refer to savings against our previous selling price, or as otherwise indicated. Offers on products sold by a Marketplace seller are subject to that seller's terms and conditions of sale. See www.amazon.co.uk for details.

Amazon.co.uk is a trading name for Amazon EU Sarl, for Amazon Media EU and for Amazon Services Europe Sarl, all of which have their registered office at 38 avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg.

Please note that this promotional e-mail is being sent from an e-mail address that cannot receive e-mails. If you have any questions and wish to contact us, click here.

Amazon Video Limited has its registered office at 60 Holborn Viaduct London EC1A 2FD

Reference: 619227771

Please note that this message was sent to the following e-mail address: w.ewi...@btinternet.com