[Eventmachine-talk] unable to delete epoll event: Bad file descriptor

Marc-André Cournoyer

Feb 11, 2008, 11:00:38 PM2/11/08
to eventmac...@rubyforge.org
I know this error has been reported before, but a couple ppl have reported getting this randomly when running Thin and it crashed the server:
  terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  unable to delete epoll event: Bad file descriptor

I think it's fixed on trunk now so I'm telling people that have this issue to checkout and install EM from trunk.
It seems to be a pretty important issue so I'm wondering when is 0.11 being pushed to rubyforge?

thx,
Marc

Francis Cianfrocca

Feb 12, 2008, 12:25:00 PM2/12/08
to eventmac...@rubyforge.org

No reason not to do it. I'll push it up as soon as I can build and test on Windows.