Rave runs (other than PISP)

Heather

Aug 27, 2014, 4:33:41 PM8/27/14
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
For a blog post: where is your favorite place to run locally (in the tri-state area) OTHER than the peninsula?

Al Warner

Aug 27, 2014, 4:40:55 PM8/27/14
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
Only Asbury Woods.

Al

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 4:33 PM, Heather <zipd...@gmail.com> wrote:
For a blog post: where is your favorite place to run locally (in the tri-state area) OTHER than the peninsula?

Alfred G. Warner
Associate Professor
Black School of Business
Penn State Erie

Cronk, Amy

Aug 27, 2014, 5:28:41 PM8/27/14
to <erie-runners-club@googlegroups.com>
Asbury woods and frontier park

Sent from my iPhone

----------------------------------------- Disclaimer: This message (and any attachments) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s). This message may contain information that is protected by one or more legally recognized privileges. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, I did not intend to waive, and I do not waive, any legal privilege or the confidentiality of the message. If you receive this message in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your computer and network without saving it in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.