British Layout

1 view

theturingmachine

May 13, 2010, 7:00:01 AM5/13/10
to ErgoEmacs
Hi,

I've added a couple modifications for using a UK layout.

http://gist.github.com/399716

I could provide a patch with my changes, if needed.

Greetings.

Xah Lee

May 13, 2010, 7:08:59 AM5/13/10
to ErgoEmacs
super. Thanks a lot.

David, do you think we should make a new build soon? emacs 23.2 is
out.
If so, let me know i'll work on some bugs and hope clean up the bug
list.

btw, thanks for all who asked questions and added bug reports.

Xah

On May 13, 4:00 am, theturingmachine <theturingmach...@gmail.com>

David Capello

May 13, 2010, 8:24:33 AM5/13/10
to ergo...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 8:08 AM, Xah Lee <xah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> David, do you think we should make a new build soon?
> emacs 23.2 is out. If so, let me know i'll work on some bugs
> and hope clean up the bug list.

Hi Xah, yeah, I think we should release a new version with
emacs 23.2 soon.

Let me know if there exist a bug that you really would
like to fix or a new feature to include in the next release.

Good bye.

Xah Lee

May 16, 2010, 6:02:17 PM5/16/10
to ErgoEmacs
hi David,

if you have some time, go ahead and build it.

damn...i need to check the uk layout in... was gonna work on these and
look at some bugs in the list in past days but just didn't get around
it. I'll check it in first thing tomorrow.

Xah

Xah Lee

May 17, 2010, 12:36:34 PM5/17/10
to ErgoEmacs
Hi, i've just committed your uk layout code into the source. Thanks a
lot.

in the commit log and places we have little credits notes to those who
contributed. Right now i used Jorge (theturingmachine). If you like to
use some other name, just let us know. thanks.