*[Enwl-eng] here’s what the Global Just Recovery Gathering was like

1 view

ENWLine

Apr 18, 2021, 1:00:33 PM4/18/21
to "ENWL-uni"

Hi,

What happens when thousands of people from 151 countries come together for a weekend of sharing, learning, connecting and inspiring each other?

Magic.

That’s what the Global Just Recovery Gathering felt like as we all came together for over 200 interactive workshops, cultural sessions, and hands-on trainings across 3 full days.

We are so deeply grateful to everyone who contributed to make the Global Just Recovery Gathering a success. We hope that it helped participants feel global solidarity and brought us all a new energy in this crucial movement to halt the climate crisis.

Take a look at just a few of the highlights from this epic weekend:

If you couldn’t attend the Gathering, no worries: over the coming weeks, we’ll sort through all the amazing sessions that were recorded, and we’ll be adding them to justrecoverygathering.org for you to watch —  we hope this will help you and your community take the energy from the Gathering into your ongoing work for a better world.

What comes next? There’s more you can do, no matter where you are. We’ve compiled a list of campaigns that you can get involved in, globally or in your region. And if you want to keep on learning and growing, we’ve also compiled a list of amazing resources to help you strategise, organise and run trainings.

Each of us must do the hard work - neighbour-to-neighbour and one action and demonstration at a time. Let’s keep the focus and ride hard against the forces of greed and exploitation and division.

We can’t wait to take this work forward, together,

Anna, on behalf of the whole Gathering team

350.org is building a global climate movement. You can connect with us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and become a sustaining donor to keep this movement strong and growing.

Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 12:16 PM
Subject: Vladimir, here’s what the Global Just Recovery Gathering was like