*[Enwl-eng] Unlock for animals

ENWLine

Dec 31, 2021, 7:09:11 AM12/31/21
to "ENWL-uni"

Humane Society International

Image description.

Dear ,

Your donation today is the reason why the dedicated team at Humane Society International can carry out the lifesaving work that helps animals everywhere—those caught up in the cruel dog meat trade, living on the streets, threatened by poachers in the wild, affected by disasters and so much more.

Animal lovers like you helped unlock another match! Right now, all donations up to $25,000 will be MATCHED to directly help animals worldwide. If we reach that goal, we unlock a THIRD $25,000 match to help even more animals! Will you be there for them today?

Help Animals

Your last gift of the year will be used to help save lives in 2022 and beyond. When animals are in desperate need of help, there isn’t a moment to lose.

Please, donate now to have the impact of your gift DOUBLED to provide animals in need with relief, rescue and protection.

Thank you for your compassion even through the most difficult times. Your unwavering dedication to the protection of animals is something we never take for granted.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Flocken
President of Humane Society International

Photo by Kristo Muurimaa/Oikeutta eläimille

Facebook. Twitter. YouTube. Instagram.

Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2021 6:58 PM
Subject: Unlock for animals 💚