*[Enwl-eng] Indigenous communities worldwide are protecting rivers--join this critical movement!

ENWL

Dec 17, 2022, 10:20:56 AM12/17/22
to "ENWL-uni"

logo

You are making a world of difference

Thank you!

Indigenous communities are protecting rivers for all of us.

Your support makes it possible.

image of ...

Photo by Todd Southgate

Healthy rivers are important for freshwater access, energy production, food security, and cultural identity. Rivers are also critical for sustaining biodiversity and mitigating climate change.

We couldn't be prouder of this community of champions for standing up and coming together to support the work of river defenders around the world. Check out their amazing stories in our Rivers Unite Us 2022 gala.

Right now, we're thrilled to offer a generous 1:1 match for the next $10,000 donated. That means that your donation now has twice the impact!

We are 50% to our campaign goal to support up to 15 Indigenous-led initiatives in Asia, Africa, and Latin America. Your contribution of any size makes a real difference for local communities and rivers.

Thank you for your incredible support, and happy holidays from the IR team!

PS Make your gift to International Rivers before December 31 to unlock the $10,000 dollar-for-dollar matching offer.

Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn

International Rivers
344 20th Street
Oakland, CA 94612