*[Enwl-eng] We’ll keep doing what we do best – with your help!

1 view

ENWL

Mar 26, 2023, 1:27:12 PM3/26/23
to "ENWL-uni"

You’ve always stood behind storytelling that illuminates critical issues and offers viewers opportunities to create a better world.

The Story of Stuff Project
stories that matter

Last week, we reached out to share our upcoming storytelling projects. There’s a lot to be excited about, from a talking head that tackles the Global Plastics Treaty, to the hard-hitting documentary short Burning Injustice.

Your support allows us to keep doing what we do best: telling the stories that matter. Will you pitch in today to support our work?

Our first video release on Earth Day will break down the Global Plastics Treaty, drawing back the veil for viewers by helping them understand what the proposed treaty is all about, why it matters and how folks can encourage our governments to adopt the strongest possible terms.

Help us tell Stories that matter! Support our work today.

Your support allows us
to keep doing what we do best:
telling the stories that matter.

Will you pitch in today to support our work?

chip in

Come summer, we’ll release a powerful documentary short we’ve been working on since last Fall. Burning Injustice profiles the decades-long fight to close one of California’s two remaining solid waste incinerators – Covanta Stanislaus – and return Modesto, CA and surrounding communities to their zero waste roots.

Through vivid, human-centered storytelling we’ll paint a striking picture of environmental racism and injustice to make the moral argument for the incinerator’s closure. We’ll also highlight our Grassroots Grantee and partner Valley Improvement Project’s efforts to return Modesto to environmental trailblazer status, enabling us to meet a critical goal in our plastic solutions storytelling: ensuring that we center solutions that most benefit communities that have borne the brunt of the plastic pollution itself.

Will you help us meet our storytelling goals this spring?

There’s a lot more to come. The final episodes of our wide-reaching Solving Plastic series will take a look at real world solutions to the plastics crisis in Medellin, Colombia, and at a music festival in Arizona. But although the series is wrapping up, the idea behind it is not – we’ll pick it back up at the global level with our storytelling campaign for the movement’s Reuse Revolution.

You’ve always stood behind storytelling that illuminates critical issues and offers viewers opportunities to create a better world. Thank you for helping us tell a new Story about a world that values sustainability and justice as much as we value our Stuff. Support our work with a contribution today.

Grateful for all you do,

The Story of Stuff Team

Join the conversation!
Youtube Instagram Facebook"" Twitter

The Story of Stuff Project runs on donations from people like you. Please make a one-time contribution, or better yet, sustain our work by signing up to be a monthly donor. Any amount makes a difference!
Donate

Story of Stuff logo

The Story of Stuff Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
Donations to The Story of Stuff Project are tax-deductible to the
extent allowed by law in the United States.

visit storyofstuff.org

Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2023 1:30 PM
Subject: We’ll keep doing what we do best – with your help!