*[Enwl-eng] Join our member newsletter?

1 view

ENWLine

Nov 23, 2020, 12:25:00 PM11/23/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Dear friends,

In the coming weeks we'd like to experiment with sending more regular updates about all the incredible work we're doing -- and the impact we're having around the world.

As a part of that, we'd also like to start showing more of who our members are -- and as one of our most active members, I was hoping you might like to join in.

It's simple -- all we'd need is a nice photo of yourself, and then a few words about why you love being a part of the Avaaz movement.

Here's an example:

If you'd like to participate, just click this link to upload a photo and send a short message:

I'll join in!
Sadly not all the submissions can be used -- but we'll do our best.

Thanks so much and have a lovely week,
Mike and the whole team at Avaaz

Avaaz is a 60-million-person global campaign network
that works to ensure that the views and values of the world's people shape global decision-making. ("Avaaz" means "voice" or "song" in many languages.) Avaaz members live in every nation of the world; our team is spread across 18 countries on 6 continents and operates in 17 languages. Learn about some of Avaaz's biggest campaigns here, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.

To contact Avaaz, please do not reply to this email. Instead, write to us at https://www.avaaz.org/en/contact/?footer or call us at +1-888-922-8229 (US).

Sent: Monday, November 23, 2020 4:52 PM
Subject: Join our member newsletter?