מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

ENWLine

לא נקראה,
18 באוק׳ 2020, 11:30:0818.10.2020
עד "ENWL-uni"
Pledge to show your solidarity in our fight to protect the environment and to demand their rights in Indonesia.

It is with a heavy heart that I must tell you about the rise of this draconian law in my country, Indonesia.

Our government passed a sweeping jobs-creation bill that weakens labor and environmental regulations – posing a huge threat to workers' rights, the environment, and the overall protection of Indigenous Peoples, farmers, and communities in the frontline of the climate crisis.

Can you take a pledge now to support our demands in calling on the Indonesian government to cancel the Omnibus Law?

Count me in

The Omnibus Law on Job Creation puts the interests of big corporations ahead of the people and our planet. It is alarming that the legislative process was not transparent and took advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic to prevent citizen participation. This law is detrimental to people, especially to those who are already marginalized. It is not aligned with Indonesia's human rights obligations under the international human rights law.

The Indonesian government must immediately repeal the Omnibus Law and advance regulations that prioritize handling the pandemic through the principles of a Just Recovery, and focus efforts on the health and welfare of the people, not of businesses.

Pledge to show your solidarity in our fight to protect the environment and to demand their rights in Indonesia.

Your support counts now more than ever,

Toni and the 350.org team

PS - To help us spread the word far and wide, watch and share this video about the 5 reasons why we need to cancel the Omnibus Law. Thank you.

350.org is building a global climate movement. You can connect with us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and become a sustaining donor to keep this movement strong and growing.

Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 3:12 PM
Subject: 👎Omnibus Law 👎

השב לכולם
השב למחבר