*[Enwl-eng] Confirm your subscription to the Fossil Free News

ENWLine

Dec 10, 2021, 11:54:35 AM12/10/21
to "ENWL-uni"

A way to keep up with all things related to the climate movement

Fossil Free Digest

It's been a pleasure to be in touch and bring you some of the latest and most important news from the climate movement in our Fossil Free Newsletter! As you know, at 350.org we believe the change we need for reaching a more equitable future lies on the power of ordinary people, and information is such an important aspect of that. And so it is your choice over what kind of content you want to receive.

Right now, we are doing a bit of housekeeping around our subscribers and want to ensure that you wish to keep receiving our monthly updates -- we do hope you do! :)

The Fossil Free Newsletter is your go-to-guide to stay informed on what's happening in the climate movement. Our aim is to bring you monthly stories that are engaging in a way that inspires you to take action to end the era of fossil fuels and be part of the solution. We will also experiment a bit with the content, adding sections for the videos you can't miss and cool training resources or opportunities.

If you're still not convinced to keep receiving the Fossil Free News, imagine opening an email once a month with inspiring people-powered campaigns, beautiful content for you to share with your friends and family and interesting materials to skill-up your activism on the fight against the climate crisis and to put pressure on governments and financial institutions to stop funding fossil fuels.

All you need to do to ensure you are always informed on what's happening on the ground is click below and confirm your subscription.

In case you missed the last Fossil Free newsletter, you will find the content here. However, if you choose not to subscribe to this newsletter, no worries! You will still remain a subscriber to the broader 350.org subscriber list. Hope to see you for the next edition!

Onwards,

Christine, for the 350.org team

Donate

View this email online

Fossil Free News is a global newsletter published once a month, with climate organizing stories from campaigns working for a just and equitable world, free from fossil fuels.

For more updates, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

If you have feedback, write to us at ffdi...@350.org

You're receiving this email because you signed up to receive updates from 350.org.

You can unsubscribe at any time.

Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2021 5:55 PM
Subject: Confirm your subscription to the Fossil Free News