*[Enwl-eng] Picture Yourself in Yellowstone!

ENWLine

Mar 1, 2013, 3:48:00 PM3/1/13
to "ENWL-uni"
Hit Us with Your Best Shot! Defenders First Annual Photo Contest

Submit Your Photos & Win a Trip to Yellowstone!

Defenders of Wildlife is pleased to announce our fourth annual Wildlife
Photography Contest! Last year's contest resulted in nearly 7,000
breathtaking and inspiring submissions, and we're excited to see more of the
wild world through your eyes -
and camera lens! http://action.defenders.org/site/R?i=xSXDp3oE38bf54jIzAvRYQ

>From now through Wednesday, March 13, 2013, you can submit up to six photos
>featuring wildlife and wild lands in our contest.
http://action.defenders.org/site/R?i=uXilkK5xKEIE6VebmjCclg

Winners will be eligible for a range of prizes, including a 6-day guided
photography trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks with expert
wildlife photographer Jess Lee.

Share your best photos and get a chance to see them printed in the next
issue of
http://action.defenders.org/site/R?i=Y_1kTZ4VdF6Lg-6_rY32UA

Defenders, in one of our email messages or on our website!

So grab your camera and go exploring - we can't wait to see what you
find!

Privacy policy | Contact Us | Donate | Defenders Home
http://action.defenders.org/site/R?i=9i9RKu7b2JIkecs17cuhKw

http://action.defenders.org/site/R?i=_7RvwQhlRoeVwW9xadl6iQ
http://action.defenders.org/site/R?i=aJ6XUI5Gea7AcQyl0HRsLg
http://action.defenders.org/site/R?i=L7i_2xnCWZ47wMpsDQLo2w

© Copyright 2013, Defenders of Wildlife

Defenders of Wildlife is a national, nonprofit membership organization
dedicated to the protection of all native wild animals and plants in
their natural communities.

Defenders of Wildlife can be contacted at:
1130 17th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036