*[Enwl-eng] We have a few more questions before your place at the Global Just Recovery Gathering is confirmed

ENWL

Apr 6, 2021, 10:15:17 AM4/6/21
to "ENWL-uni"

Hi,

It’s just a few days until the Global Just Recovery Gathering, and thousands of people have already registered. Make sure you can join them by completing your registration for the Gathering today.

Although you pre-registered, we have a few more questions for you before your place is confirmed. So complete your registration today, and then you’ll be able to log into our virtual event tool, Pheedloop, and to update your profile, start browsing sessions and create your personal schedule.

People are coming together from Brazil, Turkey, the United States, South Africa, the United Kingdom and Philippines and many more countries. And with speakers like Vandana Shiva, Greta Thunberg, Chibeze Ezekiel and Lidy Nacpil, just imagine the wide range of diverse experiences you’ll be hearing about — and sharing your own.

Don’t miss it. Finish registering today.

See you in this weekend,

Monica and the 350.org team

350.org is building a global climate movement. You can connect with us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and become a sustaining donor to keep this movement strong and growing.

Update your email address, location, or language.

Sent: Monday, April 05, 2021 2:53 PM
Subject: We have a few more questions before your place at the Global Just Recovery Gathering is confirmed

Complete your registration today.