Give to Orphans This #2022CHRISTMAS

Africa Youth Ministries

Oct 14, 2022, 10:34:16 AM10/14/22
to ad...@aymu.ca

Greetings from Africa Youth Ministries. As Christmas approaches, we're writing this email to you to help give to Orphans a wonderful Christmas. The last 2 years were a mayhem because of the COVID-19 Pandemic. We’re writing to you requesting you to make it happen for Orphans this Christmas, 50$ will provide food for a home of 5 children for 1 month.

To make your donation with us, kindly visit our website at https://aymu.ca/Sponsor/Sponsor_A_Child You can also visit our page, the Child Headed Households Its a matter of survival, life and death!

You can also visit our facebook page to view 100’s of our project activity photos at https://www.facebook.com/AfricaYouthMinistriesProjects/photos/?ref=page_internal&tab=album

TAILORING PROJECTS:

Under the Tailoring Project, we’re skilling and training our project beneficiaries in market driven tailoring skills e.g. sewing of School uniforms, school bags, fancy coin, women dresses, table mats, business cards, and phone pouches, ipad storage pouches, tourist fabric products etc, these are products with high community demand, for more details visit us at https://aymu.ca/Livelihoods/Tailoring_Training or visit and like our facebook project activity photos at

https://web.facebook.com/pg/africaartandcraft/photos/?tab=album&album_id=981518725255833

MY HANDS MY FUTURE TRAINING:

With the booming Tourism Industry in Uganda and there entire East Africa Region, there’s a very huge demand for African Art & Crafts, we train young women in the production of highly market demanded products e.g. beads, necklaces, bracelets, fancy phone pouches, ladies bags and dresses, for more details on how you can support this project e.g. by placing product orders, kindly visit us at https://aymu.ca/Livelihoods/My_Hands_My_Future or visit  our facebook page to view more of our training activity photos at https://web.facebook.com/pg/africaartandcraft/photos/?tab=album&album_id=449099118497799

MY HANDS MY FUTURE RESOURCE MOBILISATION:

Each day that passes, as the project implementers, of My Hands My Future Project, our marketing department is looking out for new avenues and opportunities to market the products and items produced by our project beneficiaries, we participate in both local and International events e.g. Art & Craft Shows e.g. in Europe, North America and locally in Uganda. We’re always seeking out for marketing and sales partners e.g. Churches, Schools, Colleges, Universities

https://web.facebook.com/pg/africaartandcraft/photos/?tab=album&album_id=440089579398753

MY HANDS MY FUTURE:

My Hands My Future, is a Livelihood project conceptualized by Africa Youth Ministries empowering young women with Income Generating skills where they can use their hands to determine their future, for more details on what we do and how you can help, kindly follow us at https://aymu.ca/Livelihoods/My_Hands_My_Future or visit and like our activity project photos on our facebook page

https://web.facebook.com/pg/africaartandcraft/photos/?tab=album&album_id=447301542010890

USED PLASTIC  PLASTIC DRINKING STRAWS RECYCLING PROJECT:

Uganda as a Country has got the youngest population in the World, with one of the highest unemployment rates standing at 70%. The project is helping unemployed young people boys and girls earn a living by recycling used plastic drinking straws into highly demanded products such as shopping bags, sleeping mats, table mats, glass covers, earrings etc, to learn more about this project, kindly visit us at https://aymu.ca/Livelihoods/Plastic_Straws_Recycling or visit our facebook project activity photo page at https://web.facebook.com/pg/africaartandcraft/photos/?tab=album&album_id=440102546064123

ECO BAGS PROJECT:

Uganda as a Country has got the youngest population in the World, with one of the highest unemployment rates standing at 70%. The project is helping unemployed young people boys and girls earn a living by recycling Cargo Fasteners into highly demanded products such as shopping bags, sleeping mats, table mats etc, to learn more about this project, kindly visit us at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.600028803365150&type=3

CARPENTRY PROJECTS:

With 70% Youth Unemployment in Uganda, Women are beginning to take up business sectors that were formerly for only Men, we have started getting women enroll for training in Carpentry skills training and they are doing the job very well. Our challenge today in the Carpentry training project is funds for buying tools, training materials e.g. Timber, and trainers fees, for more details in what we do, kindly visit us at

https://web.facebook.com/pg/africaartandcraft/photos/?tab=album&album_id=981510251923347

SMALL SCALE FARMING PROJECTS:

Our Economy in Uganda is 71.9% and 70.38% of the total Ugandan Population is employed in the Agriculture sector. To help young women in Uganda earn a living, we have identified high value non traditional Cash Crops e.g, Avocado Export Farming e.g. for 1 acre of 166 trees, a farmer will earn 1,581US$ after 3 years of planting, and upto 55,348US$ in 10 years, and many others e.g. Ginger, Vegetables, Sugarcane, etc. Project beneficiaries with access to land are trained and given short term financial support in terms of seeds/planting materials, and they pay back after harvest. For more details, visit us at https://web.facebook.com/pg/greengoldug/photos/?tab=album&album_id=493852660687624

2022 WORLD AIDS DAY:

As the world commemorates 2022 AIDS Day, we invite you to join us in reaching more schools and faith based communities providing comprehensive HIV/AIDS Service Outreaches, for more details visit our pages at

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.833622703353137&type=3 AND https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.349840978472077&type=3

HOW YOU CAN HELP:

To manage the above Livelihood Projects, we require funds for administration, coordination, training materials, trainers fees, training tools, etc. We will be more grateful if you will make a humanitarian decision to make a financial donations e.g. Your US$ 10, 20, 50, 100 or more will help us transform lives one at a time, create employment, fight poverty among Women, in Sub Saharan Africa, HIV/AIDS is the major epidemic driver. Donate Now! For safe and secure online donations, kindly visit https://www.givengain.com/cause/2394/donate/#start  We welcome all donations in Kind e.g. Tailoring/Sewing Machines, Carpentry Workshop Tools, Office Equipment such as laptops etc. Through www.worldremit.com with your visa/mastercard, you can instantly donate to our mobile phone account +256-759-700005 it is instant and secure. For all instant inquiries, you can use our whatsapp +256-701-200002

Changing Lives One at a Time!

Albert KUNIHIRA
CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist/Sports Ministry Coordinator
Africa Youth Ministries
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Plot 14 Lugard Avenue Entebbe

P: +256-759-700005/701-200002/Whatsapp +256-759-700005 F: +256-414-323404
E: alb...@aymu.ca  or proj...@aymu.ca
I: www.aymu.ca  Twitter: @africayouthmini Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/africayouthmini

"Before you can think of printing this mail, think about the environment"

Africa Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068

"Investment in AIDS will be repaid a thousand-fold in lives saved and communities held together."Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director, UNAID
DSCN6005.JPG