*[Enwl-eng] Take a few minutes right now to help strengthen the climate movement

1 view

ENWLine

Sep 15, 2021, 7:57:23 PM9/15/21
to "ENWL-uni"

I wanted to make sure you didn't miss this chance to share your thoughts, and take part in shaping our climate movement. Your help will ensure we focus our efforts where they have the most impact: please take a few minutes right now to fill out this survey.

The climate movement is one of the most powerful and inspiring movements I’ve ever had the privilege to be part of. And I’m so glad you’re part of it too, Vladimir.

This movement is strong, but it can, and needs to be even stronger. It’s made up by millions of people across the world - all with our own unique skills, experience and knowledge. Through connecting with each other and sharing this knowledge, we can make this movement even more powerful by ensuring we focus our efforts where they’ll have the biggest impact.

will you take a few minutes minutes to fill in this survey? By filling it in, you can make your voice heard, help strengthen this movement, and take a crucial step in the fight to end climate breakdown by helping us target our efforts on what’s most important.

Because one thing’s for sure: it’s only by working with each other that we can build a movement powerful enough to take on the fossil fuel industry and deliver a just recovery for all. We’re all in this together.

In solidarity,

Funda and the Supporter Services team of 350.org

350.org is building a global climate movement. You can connect with us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and become a sustaining donor to keep this movement strong and growing.

Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 4:23 PM
Subject: Take a few minutes right now to help strengthen the climate movement