*[Enwl-eng] Announcing: Video recordings from #NoWar2021

1 view

ENWL

Jun 25, 2021, 11:49:10 AM6/25/21
to "ENWL-uni"

We're excited to announce that we are releasing the video recordings from the #NoWar2021 Conference to the public! You can find all of the recordings, as well as the slides and other recommended resources from our speakers, on the conference website here.

#NoWar2021 was a truly global event that brought together 445 participants from across 33 countries to unravel the war machine, from the mining of minerals to weapons expos to war zones. We heard from over 50 speakers from around the world who shared their stories of the impact of war and militarism, as well as successful tactics for demilitarizing their communities. We heard about the power of grassroots organizing to shut down weapons fairs, to halt plans for military bases, to divest cities from weapons, and so much more. If you couldn't join us live for #NoWar2021, we invite you to watch the recordings on your own time and share the links with your friends!

Feeling inspired and energized to take action after #NoWar2021? Enroll in our free online Organizing 101 training to learn more about World BEYOND War's mission and campaigns, grassroots organizing strategies and tactics, and how to start up a WBW chapter. Here's the link to sign up. Organizing 101 is free to the public, virtual, and completely self-paced so you can do the training on your own time.

For a world beyond war,

Greta Zarro
Organizing Director
World BEYOND War
gr...@worldbeyondwar.org

P.S. We're not sure yet what 2022 will bring! We're currently compiling feedback and suggestions from #NoWar2021 participants to help inform future events, so please stay tuned for an announcement about #NoWar2022 in the coming months.

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, chapters, and affiliated organizations advocating for the abolition of the institution of war.
Donate to support our people-powered movement for peace.

Opt-in to mobile updates.  Manage email preferences.  Privacy policy.

Should giant war-profiteering corporations decide what emails you don't want to read? We don't think so either. So, please stop our emails from going into "junk" or "spam" by "white listing," marking as "safe," or filtering to "never send to spam."

World BEYOND War | 513 E Main St #1484 | Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA

Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2021 8:01 PM
Subject: Announcing: Video recordings from #NoWar2021