*[Enwl-eng] Urgent action on COVID-19 vaccines

ENWLine

May 22, 2022, 1:09:42 PM5/22/22
to "ENWL-uni"

Vladimir, sign now

2022 is our third year of the COVID-19 pandemic, and despite having the tools to fight the virus, the end is nowhere in sight.

Why? Because rich countries are hoarding vaccine doses, refusing to share the recipes to increase supply, and prioritising boosters over global vaccination.

Today, billions of people in low income countries are still waiting to receive their first shot, including health workers and the most vulnerable. And when the virus is left to spread unhindered, variants like Omicron thrive, trapping the world in an endless cycle.

The only way to end this pandemic for good is by ensuring everyone has equal access to vaccines ? wherever they live. Add your name to the petition below calling on world leaders to vaccinate the world and make 2022 the year we finally end the pandemic:

ADD MY NAME (with 1 click)

Dear world leaders,

We want the pandemic to end. With COVID-19 still raging globally and millions of people left vulnerable to the virus, inaction is not an option. We are urging you to adopt a global plan to vaccinate 70% of the population globally by September 2022 and end the pandemic everywhere once and for all.

ADD MY NAME (with 1 click)

Every day that passes, more families lose loved ones, more children lose out on education, and the world's economy gets further away from recovering. We believe our leaders have a responsibility to ensure that every country has the tools to fight the virus and end this pandemic, everywhere.

If you agree, add your name to the petition now.

Thank you!
Caterina Scuderi, ONE.org

Where you live shouldn�t determine whether you live.

ONE.ORG

ONE Campaign
Endeavour House, 189 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8JR

Copyright � 2022 The ONE Campaign, All rights reserved. Privacy policy.

Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2022 10:30 PM
Subject: ??Urgent action on COVID-19 vaccines ??

logo-black.png
fb-icon-100x100.png