*[Enwl-eng] Fwd: Anthropocene Magazine

1 view

ENWLine

Sep 8, 2021, 10:49:04 AM9/8/21
to "ENWL-uni"

 (...)

View this email in your browser
Dear reader,
We don’t do despair.
There’s no percentage in it.
We know that humankind is altering Earth in dramatic ways.

But we also know the way to make positive change happen is to focus on solutions—not problems.

We need a movement beyond anything that’s ever been accomplished before. But the best way to build this movement is to focus on what’s possible.

Anthropocene works with writers to scout innovative and often counterintuitive solutions to environmental and development challenges. We take this information and craft it into in-depth stories that help chart a path forward.

We know what the problems are, but what are the solutions? That’s the question we work to answer every day.
Do you support this mission?
YES, I'LL SUPPORT ANTHROPOCENE TODAY!
Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Best,

Kathy Kohm
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
Anthropocene Magazine

Contributions or gifts to Anthropocene Magazine are tax deductible. Contact us at membe...@anthropocenemagazine.org.

Prefer to mail a check? Our mailing address is Anthropocene Magazine Future Earth, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado 80309.

Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2021 11:50 AM
Subject: [wildlife-climate] Re: Science news — but hold the despair

4129c63e-2914-4348-8e07-bb27b4cc2895.png
668fdd72-ea68-48d1-9aa3-86dee6a2b5eb.png