*[Enwl-eng] 3 steps for fighting the climate crisis

ENWLine

Aug 20, 2020, 8:13:41 AM8/20/20
to "ENWL-uni"

How your support powers solutions.

We’re reaching out today to ask you to join our fight for climate solutions by making a donation of $5 or more. But first, let us explain how Climate Reality plays a unique role within the environmental community.

It comes down to our three-pronged approach designed to accelerate a just transition to clean energy and help create a more equitable and sustainable future for us all.

  1. First, we recruit individuals from across the globe to attend our in-person and virtual Climate Reality Leadership Corps trainings. These activists learn about climate impacts and solutions and are given the tools and training to go back to their communities and advocate for bold action.

  2. Second, we know the only way to tackle the climate crisis is by going global. So, from Latin America, Australia, and Asia to Africa, Europe, and more, our 10 international branches work as hubs for Climate Reality Leaders to engage locally and meet other people working to implement climate action in their communities.

  3. Third, initiatives like our 100% Committed campaign build pressure on local governments, businesses, and academic institutions to commit to transitioning to 100 percent clean electricity.

This work is only possible because of your support. We need your help today to train more grassroots leaders, expand our organizing footprint, and keep the pressure on key decision-makers.

Vladimir, our three-pronged approach is helping to build a broad and inclusive climate movement and is pushing forward the clean energy revolution we need.

We have the numbers and power to win, but we need your support to keep the momentum going. We’ve set a goal of raising $10,000 ahead of our next Global Training, when we will add thousands of new Climate Reality Leaders to our grassroots network.

Please respond today with a gift of $5 or more to help us meet our goal and continue pushing solutions forward.

We’ve got a fight ahead to create a better climate future. But with your help, we know we can win.

- Your friends at Climate Reality

Contact UsDonatePrivacy Policy

© 2020 The Climate Reality Project
.