*[Enwl-eng] We couldn't have done this without you

ENWLine

Jan 10, 2017, 6:16:18 AM1/10/17
to "ENWL-uni"
Thanks to supporters and activists like you, the world made great progress in 2016 in accelerating the path forward for climate solutions.

THANK YOU!
WE COULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT.

Thank you for helping to make 2016 a year to remember! Looking back at all we accomplished together this past year, we are truly grateful for your generosity and support.

Thanks to thousands of dedicated Climate Reality supporters around the world, we greatly exceeded our 24 Days to Make a Difference campaign goal, raising nearly $350,000 during the final weeks of the year. We are beyond thrilled by the tremendous response. Please know that your support will enable us to continue growing our movement and working to make solutions to the climate crisis a reality in 2017 and beyond.

Our work to solve the climate crisis has never been easy. This year it will become harder still. But we have faced setbacks before. And we intend to keep our promise to make a difference with your support.

We will continue to take bold action to combat the climate crisis, and despite the challenges we will face from climate deniers, special interests, and key members of the Trump Administration, we will never back down.

Thank you for making a difference,

-Your friends at Climate Reality

PS. If you'd like to see some of our highlights from 2016, including our Climate Reality Leadership Corps trainings, 24 Hours of Reality, and much more, check out our infographic below.Thank you for your support! Check out some of Climate Reality's 2016 highlights.

Click Here to Unsubscribe

© 2017 The Climate Reality Project
DONATE

Sent: Friday, January 06, 2017 2:35 AM