*[Enwl-eng] COP 26 debrief webinar

ENWLine

Dec 3, 2021, 12:28:01 PM12/3/21
to "ENWL-uni"

What seems to be working, and what could use improvement? And perhaps most importantly, where do we go from here?

Climate Reality Logo

Green and blue background with forefront text: "Webinar: DEBRIEFING COP 26 WITH CLIMATE REALITY"

The United Nation’s long-awaited COP 26 climate conference this November was a vital moment for the climate movement. It was the opportunity we’d been waiting for to raise our voices and demand our leaders secure a just and sustainable future.

So, what exactly happened? What seems to be working, and what could use improvement? And perhaps most importantly, where do we go from here?

If you want the answers to these questions and more, please join us on Monday, December 6 at 12 PM ET for “Debriefing COP 26 with Climate Reality.”

RSVP TODAY

 Webinar speakers include:

  • Špela Bandelj, program and engagement manager, The Climate Reality Project Europe
  • Ximena Loria, founder and executive director, 2 Grados; trained Climate Reality Leader
  • Maheep Sandhu, community climate hubs manager, The Climate Reality Project Canada
  • William Morris, steering committee, Young Evangelicals for Climate Action

These panelists will share their perspectives on what they experienced on the ground at COP 26, what they felt was lacking, and what inspired them about the conference. What’s more, the second half of the webinar will feature a question-and-answer segment, so please bring any questions you have about the conference and the road ahead as we continue advocating for real climate solutions.

We hope you’ll join us!

-Your friends at Climate Reality

Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2021 12:31 AM
Subject: COP 26 debrief webinar