*[Enwl-eng] We’re building a movement

ENWLine

Jun 27, 2020, 12:27:22 PM6/27/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Help us raise $25,000 by June 30 to keep fighting for climate solutions.

The Climate Reality Project

Climate Reality

COVID-19 has shattered our sense of normalcy and forced us to grapple with the kind of world we want – and need – when this crisis is over.
At Climate Reality, the pandemic has challenged us to quickly innovate our programs and trainings to be accessible to more people in more places. Because the planet can’t wait for things to get back to normal.

We’re rising to this unprecedented challenge. We know our fight will be won in communities just like yours, by neighbors talking to neighbors about how a better, more sustainable tomorrow is possible. That’s why, next month, we’ll host our first-ever virtual training to add thousands more leaders from across the globe to our grassroots movement to protect our planet.

But we can’t do it without you.

We’ve been gaining momentum for years by training Climate Reality Leaders – now over 21,000 of them in 154 countries – to take action in their communities by spreading awareness of the climate crisis and working for solutions. And we’re not done yet. We can build a bigger, broader grassroots movement – but we can’t do it without your support.

To keep this momentum going in 2020 and beyond, join us by making a $5 gift before our June 30 deadline.

Thank you for everything you do,

- Your friends at Climate Reality

fb

tw