*[Enwl-eng] Get Your Sky Blue Peace Scarf

1 view

enwl

Aug 2, 2022, 1:27:41 PM8/2/22
to "ENWL-uni"

We all live under the same blue sky. Our sky blue scarves indicate our desire to live together in peace.

The “Border-free Blue Scarves” project was founded by grassroots activists in Afghanistan. According to the them, the blue scarf “represents our collective wish as a human family to live without wars, to share our resources, and to take care of our earth under the same blue sky.” Following the lead of these Afghans, World BEYOND War encourages everyone to wear sky blue scarves as symbols of peace and support for ending all wars.

Get your sky blue scarves at this link!

At rallies and meetings, it sure looks good to see everyone with sky blue scarves. They indicate a desire to abolish war and create lasting peace. They also indicate that you've suppported World BEYOND War with a donation.

At online events it's even more impressive and unifying to see people spread all around the globe wearing the same symbol for peace on Earth.

Click here to learn more and get your scarf or scarves.

The more you order, the less they cost. (This is because the biggest cost for us is the shipping.)

They make wonderful gifts!

When you have your scarf, please send us a photo to add to the webpage!

Peace,

—World BEYOND War

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, chapters, and affiliated organizations advocating for the abolition of the institution of war.

Donate to support our people-powered movement for peace.

Opt-in to mobile updates.  Manage email preferences.

Should giant war-profiteering corporations decide what emails you don't want to read? We don't think so either. So, please stop our emails from going into "junk" or "spam" by "white listing," marking as "safe," or filtering to "never send to spam."

World BEYOND War | 513 E Main St #1484 | Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA
World BEYOND War | 450, 4-2 Donald Street | Winnipeg, MB R3L 0K5 Canada

Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2022 7:30 PM
Subject: Get Your Sky Blue Peace Scarf