*[Enwl-eng] Thanks for signing up!

ENWLine

May 20, 2020, 12:58:06 PM5/20/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Hi,

Thank you for signing up for World BEYOND War's email list! Look out for our biweekly email newsletter with updates, actions, and upcoming events.

Your support helps grow our global, grassroots network of volunteers, activists, and allied organizations in 175+ countries around the world. We're advocating for the end to all war, and its replacement with what we call the "alternative global security system," a system based on peace, demilitarization, and nonviolence.

Here are the next steps to get involved:

Now spread the word and help grow the momentum for a World BEYOND War!

Don't hesitate to reach out with questions about our work, and opportunities to get involved!

Together for a world beyond war,

Greta Zarro
Organizing Director
World BEYOND War
gr...@worldbeyondwar.org

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, activists, and allied organizations advocating for the abolition of the very institution of war. Our success is driven by a people-powered movement – support our work for a culture of peace.

World BEYOND War 513 E Main St #1484 Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA

Privacy policy.
Checks must be made out to "World BEYOND War / AFGJ" or we can't deposit them.

Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 1:54 AM
Subject: Thanks for signing up!