*[Enwl-eng] Beekeepers in court

ENWLine

Jun 23, 2020, 11:57:42 AM6/23/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Beekeepers are on the verge of a crucial court victory over Bayer and its bee-killing pesticides.

But Bayer's merciless legal assault has exhausted the bee defenders' resources -- and they won't be able to finish this fight without you.

Can you chip in to defeat Bayer and defend our pesticide ban?

Give them a hand

Donating just takes a moment -- use Paypal or your card.

Donate now

A courageous group of beekeepers is fighting a court battle to protect their bees from Bayer's bee-killing pesticides. And they badly need your help right now, Vladimir.

In just a few weeks the court will make a decision on the Europe-wide ban of neonicotinoid pesticides.

Bayer's lawyers have been trying to bury the beekeepers with paperwork. And the beekeepers are exhausted. After months of legal bills, our brave beekeepers don't have the funds they need to continue -- and the added financial strain of the Covid-19 crisis has got their entire organisation on the verge of collapse.

Only a last-minute injection of funds from you and other SumOfUs members can help them keep their lights on and stay in the game till Bayer's threat to the bees is defeated. Can you chip in so they can keep going at this crucial moment?

Donating just takes a moment -- use Paypal or your card.

Yes, I'll chip in to help the beekeepers defeat Bayer in court.

This is a case of might versus right. Bayer has spent years appealing the ban on neonicotinoid pesticides.

With its bottomless pockets and army of expensive lawyers, Bayer thinks it can bulldoze right over that hard-earned verdict.

But Bayer forgot about something: You. You and the rest of the amazing SumOfUs community have always been there to protect the bees when they needed you, whether convincing the EU to pass its game-changing neonics ban or pushing US hardware stores to remove the bee-toxic pesticides from their shelves.

SumOfUs members have been supporting the beekeepers' battle against Bayer from the very start, and it's only with your help that they'll be able to see it through. Please can you chip in to get this case to the finish line and keep campaigning to protect the bees?

Donating just takes a moment -- use Paypal or your card.

Yes, I'll chip in to save the bees from Bayer.

Thanks for all that you do,
Eoin and the team at SumOfUs

More information:

SumOfUs is a worldwide movement of people like you, working together to hold corporations accountable for their actions and forge a new, sustainable path for our global economy.

Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 2:41 PM
Subject: Beekeepers in court