*[Enwl-eng] Cut pollution from heavy duty trucks 🚛 🚚

ENWLine

Apr 28, 2022, 1:24:05 PM4/28/22
to "ENWL-uni"

Submit your comment to the EPA today

The EPA has proposed stronger standards for heavy-duty vehicles to promote clean air, protect communities, and support the transition to a zero-emissions future.

Tell the EPA you support these stronger standards that will reduce air pollution.

We need solutions for pollution, and these standards will provide much needed relief from the burden of diesel and other air pollution. The reality is that trucks regulated by this standard will be on the road for decades, so these vehicles must be cleaned up as soon as possible.

Right now, the EPA has the opportunity to create the strongest possible limits on heavy duty vehicle pollution to limit dangerous diesel pollution like nitrogen oxides (NOx). As part of this process, the EPA welcomes public input through the submission of comments to the rule-making docket.

Tell the EPA that you support these proposed rules that will help us combat climate change by signing onto this draft comment and we'll submit it for you!

Thanks!

Climate Action Campaign

Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2022 12:44 AM
Subject: Cut pollution from heavy duty trucks 🚛 🚚