*[Enwl-eng] One in four deaths is from pollution... Help stop it.

ENWLine

Oct 5, 2017, 10:25:28 AM10/5/17
to "ENWL-uni"

Tell world leaders to #BeatPollution

The facts are staggering. Pollution of our air, freshwater, oceans, and land kills more than 12 million people every year – that’s nearly one in four deaths worldwide. Pollution also threatens vulnerable wildlife and plants, and can devastate entire ecosystems.
At the UN Environment Assembly, which will take place in 60 days,we will have an important opportunity to drive global action to clean up the planet. The meeting will bring together environment ministers from around the world, together with leaders from business and civil society.

We need your help to send them an important message.

By signing the pledge, you can tell world leaders they need to commit to #BeatPollution

SIGN THE PLEDGE
UN Environment 2017

Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2017 4:15 PM
Subject: One in four deaths is from pollution... Help stop it.