*[Enwl-eng] FREE Organizing 101 Online Training!

ENWLine

Oct 16, 2020, 7:42:45 AM10/16/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Hi,

You're invited to enroll in our new FREE 4-week "Organizing 101 Training" program! Given the systemic issues plaguing our global community, from rampant militarism, to climate change, to vast economic inequality, it feels more important than ever to strengthen our skills as organizers for change. The online training will cover the nuts and bolts of grassroots organizing and nonviolent movement-building. And whether you're thinking about starting up a World BEYOND War chapter or you already are a chapter coordinator, the training is a good way to bolster your skill set for strategic campaign planning, media outreach, volunteer recruitment, and more. Sign up here!

The course is offered on a rolling basis, and it is not live or scheduled, so you can enroll whenever you want. The content includes a mix of readings, videos, powerpoints, online discussions, short quizzes, and assignments.

In this 4-week Organizing 101 Training, we explore:

  1. Week 1: A World BEYOND War - Debunking the Myths of War
  2. Week 2: Organizing 101 - Strategies, Tactics, & Recruitment
  3. Week 3: Navigating the Media - Amplifying Your Message
  4. Week 4: Building a Movement through Coalitions, Intersectionality, & Nonviolence

By the end of the training, you'll earn a certificate of completion and you'll be ready to start up a World BEYOND War chapter in your town. Participants also get a free copy of our e-book.

Ready to get started? Enroll today!

P.S. Forward this email to your networks! This Organizing 101 training is free and open to the public, so do share it widely!

For a world beyond war,

Greta Zarro
Organizing Director
World BEYOND War
gr...@worldbeyondwar.org

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, activists, and allied organizations advocating for the abolition of the very institution of war. Our success is driven by a people-powered movement – support our work for a culture of peace.

Opt-in for important, timely mobile messages.

World BEYOND War 513 E Main St #1484 Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA

Privacy policy.
Checks must be made out to "World BEYOND War / AFGJ" or we can't deposit them.

Switch to receiving only one e-newsletter every two weeks.

Should giant war-profiteering corporations decide what emails you don't want to read? We don't think so either. So, please stop our emails from going into "junk" or "spam" by "white listing," marking as "safe," or filtering to "never send to spam."

Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 5:16 PM
Subject: FREE Organizing 101 Online Training!