*[Enwl-eng] Your comment can make a difference: Submit your public comment to the EPA on heavy-duty vehicle standards.

ENWL

May 18, 2023, 7:29:25 PM5/18/23
to "ENWL-uni"

CAC & S4P logos
Heavy duty trucks spew out pollution on road

Friend,

As we speak, heavy-duty trucks are releasing harmful pollution into the air we breathe, contributing to air pollution and climate change. We believe that everyone has a right to clean air and a healthy environment; that’s why we urge you to submit a public comment to the EPA in support of a stronger standard to slash heavy-duty truck pollution!

Click here to submit a public comment now.

Recently, the EPA took a strong step forward to address heavy-duty vehicle pollution driving climate change. The market is moving quickly toward more zero-pollution trucks. In fact, truck manufacturers have committed to making their trucks cleaner over the next decade and eventually zero pollution. We need the EPA standards to match that momentum and provide the market signal to support those commitments.

This is where you come in. Click here, and join us in urging the EPA to finalize the strongest possible cleaner truck standards to address the climate crisis by the end of the year!

Together, we can make a difference and demand stronger action to protect the health of our communities and the planet.

We appreciate everything you’ve done so far!

Raf Noboa y Rivera

Digital Director

Climate Action Campaign

Facebook Twitter Instagram