*[Enwl-eng] Fw: Climate impact explorer - new webtool

ENWLine

Jun 9, 2021, 1:18:25 PM6/9/21
to "ENWL-uni"

---------- Forwarded message ---------
От: Holly Simpkin <holly....@climateanalytics.org>

Hi everyone,

Hope you're faring well.

Just a quick note to let you know we have launched a new webtool: the Climate Impact Explorer.

The tool allows you to look into climate impact projections down to the province level for all countries globally, and more than 30 climate indicators. It is developed in such a way that it can provide impact projections tailored to any emission pathway and currently includes Climate Action Tracker current policies as well as a set of scenarios from the Network for Greening the Financial System.

Thanks to our collaborators: the Network for Greening the Financial System, the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research and ETH Zürich

We hope that you find this tool useful for your own work, and we look forward to your feedback and ideas on how to improve it further.

Please feel free to share on social media, links below:
Best,
Holly

Holly Simpkin
Communications Officer
Climate Analytics
www.climateanalytics.org
Ritterstr. 3 | 10969 Berlin Germany
holly....@climateanalytics.org
T +49 (0) 30 259229530

-- CAN-talk Listserv | CAN-...@listi.jpberlin.de | https://listi.jpberlin.de/mailman/listinfo/can-talk | Emails received through CAN-talk are confidential and should not be circulated beyond CAN members unless otherwise stated. -- Subscribe to CAN's ECO Newsletter @ http://climatenetwork.org/eco-newsletters --

--
All the best,
Tatiana Shauro

CAN EECCA Communications Officer
Climate Action Network Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia
WhatsApp: +79296458435
Skype: samaparodia
https://caneecca.org/
https://www.facebook.com/caneecca/