*[Enwl-eng] URGENT: Tell Obama to protect bees

ENWLine

Mar 3, 2015, 4:49:02 PM3/3/15
to "ENWL-uni"
.ExternalClass { width: 100%; } html, body { margin: 0px; padding: 0px; }
.no_text_size_adjust { -webkit-text-size-adjust:
none; -moz-text-size-adjust: none; -ms-text-size-adjust: none;
text-size-adjust: none; } @media only screen and
(-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 0) and (max-device-width: 1024px) and
(min-device-width: 768px) { div[class="mobiledevicesupport"] { min-height:
1024px; } div[class="mobiledevicesupport"] { width: 768px; } } @media only
screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 0) and (max-device-width:
1024px) and (min-device-width: 768px) and (orientation: landscape) {
div[class="mobiledevicesupport"] { min-height: 768px; }
div[class="mobiledevicesupport"] { width: 700px; } } @media only screen and
(max-device-width: 480px) { div[class="mobiledevicesupport"]
table[width="626"] { width: 318px !important; }
div[class="mobiledevicesupport"] .max_width_on_mobile { width: 318px
!important; } div[class="mobiledevicesupport"] .masthead_on_mobile { width:
290px !important; height: auto; } div[class="mobiledevicesupport"]
.inset_on_mobile { margin: 0px auto 15px auto !important; float: none
!important; } }

Action Alert

*President Obama: Bee-kind to Bees! [
http://soe.salsalabs.com/o/1/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=418&track=2015_0303_Bees_Signatures ]
* Tell Obama to stand up for bees! [
http://soe.salsalabs.com/o/1/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=418&track=2015_0303_Bees_Signatures ]
"
" "Image by Fir0002/Flagstaffotos"

We're at a critical moment in the fight to save bees and we need your help!

In just a few weeks, we expect the Obama administration to announce its plan
to protect bees. Almost 4 million Americans have signed petitions urging
Obama to protect bees from toxic pesticides, but we need you to help us
reach the 4 million mark.

Sign the petition now! Urge Obama to protect bees. [
http://soe.salsalabs.com/o/1/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=418&track=2015_0303_Bees_Signatures ]

Bees are responsible for one-in-three bites of food we eat, but are
declining at alarming rates. Obama's administration has the capacity to help
protect these essential creatures for our agricultural economy and food
system by releasing a plan that includes suspending bee-killing pesticides.

The pesticide industry is lobbying hard to ensure the administration doesn't
take action on bee-toxic pesticides, but we're fighting back and we need
your help to urge Obama to put our food system and environment ahead of
Bayer and Syngenta's profits. *

Join with nearly 4 million Americans to tell Obama to protect bees! [
http://soe.salsalabs.com/o/1/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=418&track=2015_0303_Bees_Signatures ]
**

Thanks!

Kevin Curtis